From the Book of Books – positivity

Use positive self talk to convince yourself that there is 1% chance of a fearful event occurring which means there is a 99% chance that it will not.

Learning to accept the inevitable danger and risks that go with life is essential in order to live fully and creatively.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: